How It Works
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 20 minutes are usually enough to build connections, pinpoint collaboration interests and move on to the next talk.
1. Online registration
Registration is quick and easy. Just click here.
2. Publish an interesting profile
Publish a concise but informative profile to raise your visibility at the event. A good profile highlights your expertise and what you can offer to potential partners.
Informative, high quality profiles will lead to better meetings. Good profiles attract hundreds of visits before & AFTER the event.
The Marketplace is where you can publish your project cooperation ideas, expertise offers, and other cooperation needs. The following cooperation offer types are available:
- Project Cooperation*: Horizon Europe project ideas for which would like to search for at least one further partner for your consortium.
- Expertise*: You have specific expertise and are willing to participate in an Horizon Europe project.
- Product: Describe a product you are offering and the cooperation you are looking for.
- Service: Describe a product you are offering and the cooperation you are looking for.
- Investment: If you are seeking investment, you can highlight an investment opportunity
- Request: You can describe any further cooperation request
* The Horizon Europe Work Programme is expected to be published on June 22. Call topics are based on information in the EU transparency register.
4. Promotion of published profiles
All Face2Face profiles will be accessible online. Your cooperation offers will be visible on the marketplace. These pages will attract numerous visitors during consortium building for Horizon Europe.
You can update your profile at any time.
5. Browse participants, send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
6. At the event
Access your meetings in My Agenda, where you have your complete schedule for the event and the list of your meetings. Check your camera and microphone and don't be late!
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.